In todayâ€™s busy world, the word â€˜Queueâ€?has a very important role in day to day
life. Each and every one of us might have been in a Queue, either at a Super Market
or at an ATM counter etc. The basic understanding of the word Queue is to be in
a line and wait for the turn to get served. The thought of replacing physical lines,
led us to the development of Q-TouchQ-Touch will replace the traditional queue line
with a service-minded system where integrity and the individual needs come first.
The purpose is to not only fill the customers waiting time with something more meaningful
than standing in line, but also create a relaxed working atmosphere. The entire
system consists of the central Unit, ticket dispenser, customer display, Agent panel
and the management display unit.Q-Touch can reduce the perception of waiting times,
which in turn, increases customer loyalty, improves productivity and ultimately
profitability.Q-Touch is a fully automated Queue Management System, which can be
used in various organizations like Banks, Government Offices etc. The system comprises
of different applications and hardware. This is ideal for organizations which has
different branches at different locations. The application can be used to configure
each branch separately and also transfer data from Head Quarters to Branch and vice
- Supports centralized administration as well as individual branch wise administration.
An unlimited number of queues and operations.
- Display of information on high-resolution
panels and displays (LCD and plasma).
- User friendly design.
configuration of services, branches, counters etc.
- Configurable priority for
- Priority based calling.
- Ability to recall, skip call, direct
call or transfer from counter to counter.
- Web based reporting.
monitoring, gauges and dashboard.
- Capability of sending SMS notifications to
the customers in the queue.
- Monitoring Services.
- Appointment System.
Dynamically designing the ticket based on service.
- One â€?to â€?One chat with
supervisor and agent.
- Configurable dynamic alerts for the supervisor and admin
- Replication of data from branch to headquarters and vice versa.
- Menu and submenu support.
- Fully Integrated with
- Supports API and Web services.
- Can be integrated with
the existing CRM or any other existing database.
Q-Touch Components (Software)
- Q-Touch Application.
- Web Based Appointment System.
- Touch screen
application for the ticket dispenser.
- Application Keyboard for agents at the
- Web based reporting tool.
- Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 Database.
Q-Touch Components (Hardware)
- Database Server.
- Q-Touch Application Server.
- Ticket Dispenser.
Main Display (LED).
- Counter Display (LED).
- Hub for the displays.
Computers at the counters.